FATALITY Strikers-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FATALITY Strikers-forum

FS_@ - FATALITY forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» We're back
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 pm by WookiE

» a ta clan še sploh obstaja
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 pm by FS_@ BaSSiie

» NEW SERVER OLL BY ProPlayers OLL INVAITED COME AND SEE !!!!!
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:05 am by Roger_that_BOSS

» OK VSI SE PRIJAVITE NA FORUM !!!!!!!!!! OBVEZNO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......hvala usem
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:19 pm by FS_@ BaSSiie

» im back ( server back online)
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:09 pm by FS_@ BaSSiie

» prite igrt
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:21 am by fs_@*albrim*

» zkj ni vec multi ranka na slo publiku?
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:51 am by fs_@*albrim*

» Officall FS_@ song
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 am by fs_@*albrim*

» Slabo sodelovanje na FORUMU !!
slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm by lh2kl *blaz*

Top posters
fs_@*albrim*
slo public the best server in the world I_vote_lcapslo public the best server in the world I_voting_barslo public the best server in the world I_vote_rcap 
FS_@ BaSSiie
slo public the best server in the world I_vote_lcapslo public the best server in the world I_voting_barslo public the best server in the world I_vote_rcap 
xsannyx
KINGPING
DenXxX
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki
Roger_that_BOSS
Mold03
lh2kl *blaz*
EvoluTion

slo public the best server in the world

Go down 
+2
lh2kl *blaz*
fs_@*gazo*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fs_@*gazo*

slo public the best server in the world Empty
PostSubject: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:37 pm

slo public my best server because giving my favorite maps example fy_snow de_dust2 mini_dust ... so I decided that I played in my favorite clan slo public Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
lh2kl *blaz*

PostSubject: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:13 am

believes that this server is also the best of what I play cs 1.6
Back to top Go down
fs_@*gazo*

PostSubject: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:59 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slo public my best server because giving my favorite maps example fy_snow de_dust2 mini_dust ... so I decided that I played in my favorite clan slo public
Back to top Go down
lh2kl *blaz*

PostSubject: zakaj sm prsu v klan   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:49 am

dobr mi je blo igret na tem serverju potem mi je pa aleksej reku ce pridem v nihov clan in se m prsu.pa dobri admini so v tem klanu lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger_that_BOSS

Roger_that_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 am

lh2kl *blaz* wrote:
dobr mi je blo igret na tem serverju potem mi je pa aleksej reku ce pridem v nihov clan in se m prsu.pa dobri admini so v tem klanu lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!

l h2k l Blaz PEDER POFUKAN GAY GLUPI ______________________________________________________
Ej spremen si v FS_@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin Ip: and VIP !!!....,,,, lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger_that_BOSS

Roger_that_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 am

Roger_that_BOSS wrote:
lh2kl *blaz* wrote:

l h2k l Blaz PEDER POFUKAN GAY GLUPI ______________________________________________________ = brez zamere ampak grrrrrrrrrr kk ogabno Very Happy res

OKKKK 8250
Back to top Go down
FS_@ BaSSiie

FS_@ BaSSiie

PostSubject: Re: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 am

Roger_that_BOSS wrote:
Roger_that_BOSS wrote:
lh2kl *blaz* wrote:

l h2k l Blaz PEDER POFUKAN GAY GLUPI ______________________________________________________ = brez zamere ampak grrrrrrrrrr kk ogabno Very Happy res

OKKKK 8250

kwa je pa tep doukcajt heh Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFJ206DI
xsannyx

PostSubject: Re: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:42 pm

FS_@ BaSSiie wrote:
Roger_that_BOSS wrote:
Roger_that_BOSS wrote:
lh2kl *blaz* wrote:

OKKKK 8250

kwa je pa tep doukcajt heh Very Happy lol!
wtfff lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Roger_that_BOSS

Roger_that_BOSS

PostSubject: Re: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 am

hh only bad day ::: Very Happy
NOW ITS BETER cheers
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi Jinchuuriki

PostSubject: Re: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:31 am

Eh, pa to je naš Gregor, on je mal zabit, pa vseen. V šoli ga pa zovemo PINGVIN al pa KROKAR !!! Sej ga lahk tut vi, ker če ga kingping, ga pol tut vi lahk!! LLLOOOOOLLLLL !!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
FS_@ BaSSiie

FS_@ BaSSiie

PostSubject: Re: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 am

Kyuubi Jinchuuriki wrote:
Eh, pa to je naš Gregor, on je mal zabit, pa vseen. V šoli ga pa zovemo PINGVIN al pa KROKAR !!! Sej ga lahk tut vi, ker če ga kingping, ga pol tut vi lahk!! LLLOOOOOLLLLL !!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing

heh lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFJ206DI
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slo public the best server in the world   slo public the best server in the world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slo public the best server in the world
Page 1 of 1